Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

teacup tuesday




How fantastic is this DIY teacup candelabra..
A breeze to make too- all your pals will be gasping with amazement, even better! Would be perfect for the centrepiece for an afternoon tea.
Dig out your some lovely teacups, maybe the one with the saucer you dropped, or the lonesome saucerless one you couldn't resist at the boot sale.
Blow the dust of that old candelabra, then with some
ceramic glue fix the base of the cup to the candle bit of the candelabra. Et Voila!
Fill with flowers, little plants, cupcakes,candle and you could decorate with ribbons, twist ivy or clematis foliage around the arms, or drape with sparkling beads.


from portovert

5 comments:

Lina said...

Ooo fantastic - I love it!

Ing said...

That's great!

parTea lady said...

That is a great project. I'll be looking for an old candelabra and some teacups next time I visit the thrift store. Thanks.

my cup of tea said...

Wow! I have the tea-cups i just need something like that to put them on! How awesome!
~thanks~
Donna

Lula said...

Ooo would LOVE to see any teacup candelabras you might make! Let me know!

Post a Comment