Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

vintage wedding inspiration

I am head over heels in love with this photo shoot by Jessica Claire of a dreamy vintage, sepia and ruby inspired wedding day.

 It has everything that sends Lina and me into Golden Afternoon Tea Company swoonage;
A delicate flower strewn vintage dress from Unique Vintage,lace and pearls, wild and naturalistic flowers in vintage vases, beautiful tables with mismatched china, cherries and pomegranates and festooned with paper hearts.


What's not to love? Pour yourself a cup of orange pekoe and prepare to be whisked away..
The richly coloured tables remind me of 18th century dutch paintings, overflowing with juicy fruit and  flowers in jewel shades...


 

Paper hearts on the backs of chairs, easily made from wallpaper samples or off cuts of fabric.



See the entire shoot in all it's glory here  via green wedding shoes. 
Lots of vintage inspiration to keep us happy plus the sun is shining outside, finally!

4 comments:

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and your compliments on my pancakes. Professional looking? Nah, just made them lots and lots and lots of times.
I love these photos, I think the shoots in magazines were one of the best things about planning a wedding and lucky you get to be inspired by them all the time.
Supposed to be making Strawberry Fudge from Roald Dahl's Completely Revolting Recipe Book after school with Eldest Biscuit, shall I bring some for tea?
Ali X

Admin said...

oh my, that dress!! Swoon..... Is there a real place to visit you for your fabulous afternoon tea?? x

Lula said...

Strawberry fudge!! Yes please, although I imagine it was all been snaffled up toot sweet!
I must sneak a peek at that book- how ingenious does it have a recipe for snozzcumbers?!

Hello George's Mum! Lovely to see you here- that dress is truly swoonie indeed.

We bring our tea party fabulousness to you! Wherever a tea party is needed we are there armed with teapots and cupcakes.
There will be a pop up tea room coming very soon though- brimming with excitement!

Wenni Donna said...

These are great wedding inspiration ideas. Last month, I arranged my cousin’s wedding ceremony at one of exemplary wedding venues Los Angeles. Booked this venue through internet and they provided amazing discount as well.

Post a Comment